Changing our world begins with one step. Two women, one Ugandan and one American, took that step in 2011, with a single young girl in a Kampala slum, by launching an innovative social project: Set Her Free.
The SHF Social Ambassador program aims to empower individuals who align with the mission of Set Her Free, to join the movement in ending the cycle of poverty for a girl in Uganda. As an Ambassador, you are the face and voice of Set Her Free. Through your contagious passion, you help others to see our vision and expand our social footprint by raising awareness of our mission in your community. Take a step to make change by becoming a SHF Social Ambassador. Be part of a team that is creating a lasting social and economic impact for girls in East Africa!
SHF Ambassadors should have:
- Knowledge of SHF’s history, mission, vision and goals
- A level of professionalism for SHF representation
- A passion for SHF’s mission and for growing relationships
- Good communication and networking skills
Ambassador responsibilities may include some/all of the following:
- Educate others about SHF
- Share content through social channels to drive awareness
- Represent SHF at local events
- Create or assist in fundraising opportunities in your community
- Stay up to date on major marketing & fundraising initiatives
- Monthly check in via email/phone call with SHF Executive Director or staff member
Interested? Reach us at email@example.com and we’ll make sure your message gets to the right person.